motorola defy buyers’ survey for Germany
Bullitt Mobile Limited (Promoter) as a global brand licensee of Motorola Mobility LLC (Motorola) is asking purchasers of the motorola defy in Germany to complete a buyers’ survey (the Survey).
The reward for completing the survey is an Amazon voucher to the value of €50.00 (fifty euros) (Reward) that will be delivered via email within 30 days of completion of the Survey (the Promotion).
The rules of the Promotion, including details of the Survey (and provision of the Reward), are set out below. Please read these carefully before submitting your Survey and claiming the Reward. By submitting your Survey and claiming the Reward, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by and subject to these rules.
- The Survey is open (and the Reward will only be provided) to permanent residents of Germany who are aged 18 or above only.
- The Survey is not open to employees of the Promoter or Motorola, their direct families, or anyone else connected with the Survey, and such individuals shall not be entitled to receive a Reward.
- The Survey opens on 5 January 2022 and will run until 23:59 on 31 January 2022, inclusive.
- You must have purchased an eligible motorola defy device to enter the Survey and be able to supply the IMEI of the device and a proof of purchase or order number (if purchased direct from www.motorolarugged.com). There shall be no entitlement to receive the Reward unless this information is provided to the Promoter.
- To enter the Survey, please visit the dedicated website at www.motorolarugged.com/de-de/buyers-survey, where you will need to:
- Complete the Survey in its entirety
- Supply the IMEI and proof of purchase of your device
- Enter a valid email address where the Reward shall be sent
- Entry is strictly limited to 1 (one) submission per household.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Survey entries (and/or claims for a Reward) which it considers fraudulent, an abuse of the Promotion or unfairly taking advantage of the Promotion, or Surveys (and/or claims for a Reward) that do not comply with these rules.
- The reward for this promotion is an Amazon voucher to the value of €50.00 (fifty euros). The Reward is not transferable. All taxes that may be due in relation to the Reward are the responsibility of the recipient of the Reward. There is no cash alternative available in whole or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Reward with an alternative Reward of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Reward will be sent by email within 30 days of receiving a completed Survey.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost Rewards where an incorrect email address has been provided.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By completing the Survey, you grant to the Promoter, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, and perpetual licence to use the responses submitted within the Survey and publish such information on the Promoter’s corporate websites and social media websites (such as Facebook and Twitter).
- You agree that the Promoter may contact you to discuss the responses submitted within the Survey. You can opt out of being contacted by the Promoter at any time.
- You warrant to us that any files you upload to the Promoter do not contain any viruses or other potentially harmful material.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter disclaims all liability for any loss or damage to persons or property (whether direct or indirect) incurred by any person in connection with the making and submission of entries in connection with this Promotion, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- The Promoter reserves the absolute right to disqualify any Survey entries and/or withhold a Reward following submission of a Survey if in the Promoter’s opinion there is a potential breach of these rules, including, but without limitation, where the responses submitted within any Survey in the Promoter’s sole opinion is or are obscene, indecent or otherwise offensive; or infringes third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or alter any of the rules at any stage, if in its opinion it is necessary to do so, or circumstances arise outside of the Promoter’s control. It is your responsibility to check the rules regularly for any changes
- The Promoter may assign any and all of its rights relating to the promotion to one of its group companies and/or any entity to whom its functions and activities are transferred.
- If any of the clauses within these rules should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that clause shall be severed and deleted from these promotion rules and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These rules shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter of the promotion is:
- Bullitt Mobile Limited, which is registered in England (company no. 06945690), and whose registered address is at One Valpy, Valpy Street, Reading RG1 1AR.